Android Apps [PDJ01]
A few days ago, a friend of mine emailed me and asked what Android apps she can use for the following:
Here are my answers:
- Download Youtube videos
- View/edit Microsoft Office files (Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Download music/pics
- Create collage of pictures
|Photo taken from this site|
- TubeMate - this is not available in Google Play Store. Download from http://m.tubemate.net/ and manually install.
- ThinkFree Office (I think this is included by default in Samsung Phones). Alternatives are Polaris Office or Kingsoft Office.
- aDownloader (download using torrents).
- Ay wala akong alam na pangcollage ng pics. Hehehe. Si Jen tanungin mo jan, most naman ng meron sa iphone, meron na rin sa android.
- Go to Settings -> Applications -> Unknown sources (this should be checked). Warning: Enabling this may allow malicious apps to be installed in your phone. Use with caution.
- Download/copy the app to your phone (file extension should be .apk).
- Browse and run the file using your phone's file explorer.
- Follow the instructions and the app will be installed.